COMPUTER NITROX DIVER
Nitrox is a breathing gas that has a lot of benefits for both new and experienced divers. This course will cover the use of nitrox mixtures from 22 to 40 percent oxygen.
Who this course is for:
- The certified diver looking to advance their knowledge and skill set
- The certified diver looking to extend their no decompression time limits
- Minimum age 18, 10 with parental consent
- SDI Open Water Scuba Diver or equivalent, or current enrollment in one of those courses
What you can expect to learn:
- Physiology of using different breathing gas mixtures and equipment considerations for using nitrox
- How to safely use nitrox mixtures up to 40 percent with a dive computer
- Advantages and disadvantages of utilizing nitrox mixtures, how to analyze a nitrox mixture
What’s in it for you?
The benefits of using Nitrox including:
- Increased safety margins
- Reduced post dive fatigue
- Extended no-decompression times
SDI Computer Nitrox minimum requirements:
- 100 percent comprehension of questions and answers at the end of each chapter in the SDI Computer Nitrox Diving Course
- Analyze at least two nitrox cylinders
- Log at least one nitrox cylinder
- Program a nitrox computer to a mix between 22-40 percent oxygen
ready to dive with us?
Get in touch and schedule your Computer NITROX course with us now!
Want to know more about course prices?
Click here to see our price list: